Worlds Smallest 30W Isolated PoE+ Module
Silvertels’ Ag5300 is the first PoE+ module delivering up to 30 Watts of output power that requires less than 10.08cm2 of PCB space. This is ideal for any applications where space is at a premium, such as IP Telephones, Wireless Access Point, PTZ camera, door entry system and remote computer terminals applications.
Ag5300 is compatible with both the IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards for signature recognition and class programming. The module works with both types of Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) units – mid-span and end-span injectors. The high efficiency DC/DC converter operates over a wide input voltage range to provide a regulated low ripple, low noise output. The module provides built-in overload, thermal and short-circuit output protection.
The output voltage is programmable for values between 10.7V and 12.75V.
Ag5300 includes 1500V safety isolation as required by IEEE802.3 and to help prevent earth loops.
The module is designed for simple integration, requiring the addition of jus a few low cost components (two diode bridges and electrolyticcapacitors) on the DC output.
- Smallest package size to date: SIL: 56mm(L)x18mm(W)x14mm(H)
- POE + module compliant with IEEE 802.3af & at
- Up to 30 Watt Output Power
- High efficiency DC/DC converter
- Adjustable output voltage
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Input voltage range 37V to 57V
- Minimal low cost external components required
- Overload, thermal and short-circuit protection
- Simple integration