Employment Opportunities with Symmetry Electronics and SemiconductorStore.com
Field Sales Engineer(s) – Wireless – Video – Embedded Semiconductors
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Michigan – Ohio
Are you a champion? A winner? We’d like to hear from you!
We are expanding our technical sales team and need an established technical sales professionals to work with existing clients and develop new business opportunities in targeted market segments.
Symmetry Electronics is a rapidly growing, demand creation distributor focusing on wireless, video and embedded products. We sell a mix of innovative technologies to the OEM Market. We are growing quickly and are interested in adding career-minded technical sales professionals to our dynamic team.
A Day in the Life
As technical sales engineer with Symmetry Electronics, you will be responsible for developing and maintain customer accounts. You will be in contact with design engineers, VP’s of engineering CTOs, CEOS and purchasing professionals to introduce our line card and value proposition. You will recommend technologies and support customers from product selection through production. You will meet with our suppliers and manufacturer’s reps to target accounts in your region and you will be supported by the latest IT infrastructure, and a team of professionals including product managers, inside business development and ISRs, technical product specialists and an involved and supportive management team.
- Uncapped Commission Plans – unlimited earning potential, highest in the industry
- Incentives for achieving Design Wins
- Incentives for Regional Growth
- Full benefits and car allowance
Our Successful Sales Professionals Possess:
- Electrical Engineering Degree BSEE or MSEE
- Sales experience in the electronic component or related industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to find and Develop business
- A commitment to top quality customer service
- An ease in building rapport with customers and suppliers, resulting in influential relationships
- Self-starters able to build and execute a territory plan
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or agencies.