Employment Opportunities with Symmetry Electronics and SemiconductorStore.com
Outside Sales Rep (San Jose, CA Area)
Are you a champion? A winner? We’d like to hear from you!
We are expanding our sales team and need established sales professionals to work with existing clients and develop new business opportunities.
Symmetry Electronics is a rapidly growing semiconductor distributor working the true demand-creation model. We sell a mix of innovative technologies and commodity semiconductors to the OEM, CEM and ODM market. We are always interested in adding career-minded sales professionals to our dynamic team.
A Day in the Life
As a sales professional with Symmetry Electronics, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer accounts. You will be in contact with design engineers and purchasing professionals to introduce our line card and support the demand and supply process. We provide product training and have the latest IT infrastructure to support your efforts.
- Uncapped Commission Plans-unlimited earning potential
- Incentives for Design Wins
Our successful Sales professionals possess
- Sales experience in the electronic component or related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong B2B outbound calling skills
- A “hunter” mentality to find new business
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with CRMs
- A commitment to top quality customer service
- An ease in building rapport with customers and suppliers, resulting in influential relationships
- An ability to recognize, qualify customer opportunities
- A willingness to go the extra mile
Please submit resume to email@example.com
No phone calls or agencies.
Wireless/RF Application Engineer
About our company
Founded in 1998, Symmetry Electronics is a technical distributor specializing in the latest semiconductors and modules used in Wireless, IoT, M2M, Video and Embedded applications.
Symmetry Electronics is looking for a full-time engineer to help provide technical design support for our Wireless RF products.
2-5 years of experience working as an applications engineer, design/support engineer, or technical marketing engineer. BSEE, CE degree required.
Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Familiar with wireless technologies, electronics components, hardware design engineering, and technical support.
- Promote and support RF products offered by our wireless suppliers including various wireless technologies such as Cellular, Bluetooth, BTLE, Wi-Fi, GSM, LTE, ZigBee, GPS and others.
- Become familiar with product development kits to help customers evaluate technologies and start their designs.
- Answer technical questions from design engineers regarding wireless products
- Check datasheets, documentation, and presentation material
- Install software drivers and help troubleshoot
- Assist in training sales staff on new lines, products and technologies and create appropriate sales tools
- Create reference designs and kits using products from multiple suppliers
- Communicate with internal and external resources (Semiconductor companies, Manufacturer Reps, Sales, & Management)
- Over time become an expert in leading wireless technologies and how customers use the newest wireless products in their cutting edge designs and applications
- Create application notes, white papers, and other publications
The most successful people in our organization possess a can-do attitude and can work independently to do what needs to be done without being asked. Busy, but friendly work environment. 405 Freeway convenient. Full Benefits package.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or agencies.